Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FROST!!

Yay!! This morning I woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland. As I walked outside to feed the animals, I just sort of stood in awe. Everywhere the ground glittered. It looked just as if angels had come in the night and sprinkled their dust upon the earth. The moonlight glittering off the frost, well, that was just amazing. Once the sun came out, the ground turned a pretty white and smoke billowed from Zack's nose. All in all, I think this morning was beautiful...but just not the same with out my little friend. I sure do miss him. But!!! I shall no longer think of it when I get to heaven and hopefully, he'll be waiting for me just as I told him too!

P.S. I tried to take some really pretty pictures to post on here, but...my camera is on strike and refuses to take good quality pictures for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers