Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Few Projects Finally Finished

This is one of our arbors, it was a swing but we decided to plant some seedless Fredonia grapes.

Mom's been wanting a swing in the front pasture under one of the big oaks, and now she's got it.

This is the plant shelf on the outside of my garden shed (the old chicken coop).

This is the inside corner, granted everything is a little old and dirty, but it's all still very effective. And it's MINE!

This is the inside of the shed, I placed all my pots in the biddy cage. There's a mama bird in a nest in one of the old laying boxes. I need to get a picture.

This is our second arbor, Dad built it from scratch and we're super proud of his handy work. These are seedless concord grapes.

This is my little garden. All the plants are sort of dying since they're winter bulbs but I finally cut the fencing off and placed my little bird bath in, which as you can see is being used more as a feeder than a bath. Also make note of the terrible ants, it's war, and they seem to be winning unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers