Sunday, February 19, 2012

Daisy

This is my newest addition. She isn't currently under FAWS, we have some friends who may be interested in her, and we're trying to avoid all the paperwork and legal stuff that goes with adoption. Here's her story.
My sister found her one day. She had been hit by a car and had a fractured, pelvis and foot. She was around 6 months old. My sister took her to the vet and they were able to help her. She later had to be spayed because if she ever got pregnant it would kill her. She was also never supposed to be able to walk on her leg again. She's now about 1 1/2 years old and she runs on all fours! So, she's something of a little miracle dog. My sister had found a home for her and was able to see her on a daily basis, but due to some complications Dasiy's life was threatened, so my sister made the choice to send her to me so I could find her a home. Over all Daisy is a sweet little girl. Whoever opens their home to her will be a very blessed person.




Update: Was adopted on our March Adoption Day at Tractor Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers